Automation from confirmation to settlement, designed for the commodities and FX markets.
Automate Your Post-Trade Workflow
Cutting-edge technology with enterprise-grade security so you can manage the trade lifecycle with confidence
Discover exceptions in real-time
- Reduce trade confirmation times from 24 hours to under 1 hour on average
- Affirm your net settlement amounts automatically — without time-consuming emails and phone calls to all your counterparties
- Receive automated notifications of mismatched trades and settlement breaks, reducing potential market exposure and strengthening fraud controls
- Eliminate 90 percent of time spent on confirmations and settlement process management through automation
- Free up teams to focus on exception management
- Expedite investigation of out trades with searchable data
Works for any counterparty — no integration required
- No installation or integration required
- Streamline confirmation and settlement netting for all counterparties within a single platform — whether or not they work with Paxos
- Submit trade details in your preferred format, including SWIFT, CSV, SFTP, API, bulk upload or by click-to-confirm
Simplify auditing and exception management
- Protect sensitive data, leveraging data storage and transfer methods that are more secure than email
- Quickly retrieve data required for audit purposes
- Access raw data and bespoke reports to benchmark counterparty operational performance
How It Works
Automated Post-Trade services simplify settlement and reduce errors
Paxos receives trade data
Execute trades as you do today, using your existing platforms and relationships. Import trade data in any format, including API, JSON, CSV, XLS, XML, PDF and more.
Automatically send and match trade confirmations with all counterparties, with real time discrepancy management.
Confirm netted settlement details
Automatically calculate and verify payment and delivery amounts, locations and SSIs with all counterparties.
Automatically generate and send transfer instructions to your banks, vaults, warehouses and depositories.
Value of transactions confirmed
Number of transactions confirmed
A Look Inside the Paxos Post-Trade Experience
Paxos Post-Trade Services are available now. Contact us for a live demonstration.
Frequently Asked Questions
We want to simplify and streamline your post-trade operations. Over time, Paxos Post-Trade will help you manage all the manual tasks your team performs between the time a trade is agreed upon and finally settled.
Paxos provides a free pricing tier for trade confirmations to give market participants an extremely low-risk way to start gaining familiarity with our tools.
We’re confident that once you start gaining efficiencies, you will be interested in upgrading to our paid services.
Of course not. Our goal is build positive long-term relationships with our clients.
One of the great features of Post-Trade is that it can communicate with your trading counterparties using many different methodologies. This means we can automatically confirm most of your trades even if your counterparties don’t work directly with Paxos.
For example, we can use SWIFT messages, automatic email ingestion or pick up files from SFTP sites. Additionally, we offer a manual upload option and even a click-to-confirm tool for low-volume counterparties.
We’re constantly expanding our capabilities based on the needs of our clients. Today Paxos Post-Trade can automatically confirm trades for:
- Precious metals: spot, forward, leases, options coming soon
- FX: spot, forward, options coming soon
- Base metals: cash and average coming soon