Automation for operations teams in commodities and FX Markets
Automated Trade Confirmations
Cutting edge technology with enterprise-grade oversight so you can trade with confidence
Discover errors faster
- Reduce trade confirmation times from 24 hours to under 1 hour on average
- Relieve pressure from your post-trade and settlement controls
- Strengthen fraud controls and reduce potential market exposure with near-time identification of out trades
Get back time
- Eliminate 90 percent of time spent on confirmations by automatically confirming trades that match
- Expedite investigation of out trades with searchable data
- No integration or installation required
Works for any counterparty
- Streamline confirmations with any counterparty—whether or not they work with Paxos
- Consolidate work into a single platform
- Submit trade details in your preferred format, including SWIFT, CSV, SFTP, API, bulk upload or by click-to-confirm
Protect your sensitive data
- Leverage data storage and transfer methods that are more secure than email
- Quickly retrieve data required for audit purposes
- Access raw data and bespoke reports to benchmark counterparty operational performance
How It Works
Automated Trade Confirmations simplify your trades and reduce errors
Trade Details Securely Passed to Paxos
Paxos Communicates With Your Counterparty to Confirm Trade Economics
Paxos Notifies You of Confirmation or Potential Mismatches
Value of transactions confirmed
Number of transactions confirmed
Paxos Confirmation Service is available now. Contact us for a live demonstration.
SETH M PHILLIPS
Executive Director, Post-Trade
Frequently Asked Questions
We want to simplify and streamline your post-trade operations. Over time, Paxos Post-Trade will help you manage all the manual tasks your team performs between the time a trade is agreed upon and finally settled.
Paxos provides a free pricing tier for trade confirmations to give market participants an extremely low-risk way to start gaining familiarity with our tools.
We’re confident that once you start gaining efficiencies, you will be interested in upgrading to our paid services.
Of course not. Our goal is build positive long-term relationships with our clients.
One of the great features of Post-Trade is that it can communicate with your trading counterparties using many different methodologies. This means we can automatically confirm most of your trades even if your counterparties don’t work directly with Paxos.
For example, we can use SWIFT messages, automatic email ingestion or pick up files from SFTP sites. Additionally, we offer a manual upload option and even a click-to-confirm tool for low-volume counterparties.
We’re constantly expanding our capabilities based on the needs of our clients. Today Paxos Post-Trade can automatically confirm trades for:
- Precious metals: spot, forward, leases, options coming soon
- FX: spot, forward, options coming soon
- Base metals: cash and average coming soon