A settlement solution for Commodities that reduces risk, simplifies counterparty payments, and increases trading power.
Number of names in network
Settle With Confidence
Cutting-edge automation technology with enterprise-grade security
so you can manage your post-trade workflow with confidence.
Paxos is a Trust Company, regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).
All client funds are held in segregated accounts.
Reduce Settlement Risk
- Automate and manage precious metal settlements through a single interface
- Reduce counterparty settlement risk through Simultaneous Settlement
- Reduce information leakage and fraud risk by reducing email and paper workflow
Reduce Costs & Manual Processing
- Confirm trades and agree net settlement affirmation automatically — without manual entry, time-consuming emails or phone calls to every counterparty
- Centralise SSI management for Commodities through one platform
- Free up team capacity to focus on more strategic tasks
- Reduce capital costs through trade compression, limiting counterparty exposure and margin requirements
Increase Efficiency & Visibility
- See where your funds are with real-time visibility into settlements and balances
- Simplify counterparty payments through Multilateral Payment Netting
- Leverage enterprise-grade information security to access automatically generated audit data and reports quickly and securely
Works for Any Counterparty--No Integration Required
- 以您偏好的方式(包括SWIFT, CSV, SFTP, API)批量上传或点击确认，一键提交交易详情
Paxos Settlement Solutions
Our suite of settlement services aims to reduce risk and save cost, so you can settle with confidence.
Paxos automatically generates confirmations in your counterparties’ preferred format and matches their responses, flagging any discrepancies
Paxos identifies compression opportunities across counterparties and suggests trades to offset positions
Net settlements per counterparty and value date are automatically calculated and affirmed with counterparties
Multilateral Payment Netting
Make a single pay/receive per asset or ccy
Platform manages subsequent settlements from net amounts
Simultaneously exchange pay and receive legs as soon as both parties’ funds are available
Paxos can ingest data from a variety of sources throughout the settlement workflow, including automated import via email, JSON, CSV, XLS, XML, PDF, SFTP, API, and SWIFT.
Ready to reduce settlement risk and increase operational efficiency? Please complete the form and we’ll be in touch right away.