Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets–from money to gold to securities–will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be a leader on our mission to mobilize the world’s assets on blockchains. You will lead a cross-functional team of talented colleagues in executing your roadmap to accelerate our growth. What you’ll do
- Lead a cross-functional team spanning engineering, design, sales and operations
- Identify business strategies that solve problems for customers and grow our KPIs
- Document context and insights that help teammates align around informed decisions
- Communicate to and recruit help from the entire organization
- Fill in gaps to make sure our teams and products move ahead
- 2-5 years experience in a Product Management role at a Series A or Series B startup, preferably at a B2B software company in a complex industry
- Proven systems thinking approach to building roadmap and shipping products
- Experience leading cross-functional teams from design through customer adoption
- A strong educational background in a technical or highly analytical discipline
What’s your favorite thing about working at Paxos?
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.