Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets–from money to gold to securities–will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Marketing Associate will be a key player in supporting the execution of key marketing programs as well as in generating content and analyzing data that will contribute directly to building our brand and products.
Who You Are:
- You have 2-4 years of marketing experience (start-up experience preferred)
- You have exceptional writing skills and familiarity drafting email campaigns, content, and social media posts
- You are an expert at social media platforms
- You are intellectually curious and creative
- You feel comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment and have the ability to coordinate across various teams
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll support all marketing functions company-wide, in the US and in the UK
- You’ll assist in implementing marketing campaigns across various channels and have an opportunity to hone your social media, user research, conversion optimization, and copywriting skills
- You’ll work alongside other marketers to keep the trains running on time and coordinate campaigns, including product launches, paid media, and social media
- You’ll help track engagement and other key metrics and make suggestions for best optimization
What’s your favorite thing about working at Paxos?
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.