Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets–from money to commodities to securities–will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar and the world’s first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin is backed 1:1 by dollars and offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Based in London, our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities and FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 and has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Marketing Manager will be a key player in customer lifecycle management – from driving growth to tracking customer journeys to optimizing retention.
Who You Are:
- You have 4-7 years of marketing experience under your belt
- You have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- You are passionate about optimizing all the ways we engage with our customers
- You have an understanding of broad B2B and B2C marketing strategies and tactics
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to organize complex marketing campaigns across multiple business lines
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
What you’ll do:
- You’ll own or help execute marketing initiatives across the whole company – including all things digital marketing, product marketing, events and sponsorships
- You’ll drive our visibility online by owning the management of our online presences including our website, social and other platforms
- You’ll evaluate, recommend, implement and manage new tools or vendors that we need to drive growth and analytics
- You’ll directly support the Head of Marketing and Comms by serving as an internal input to the strategy and execution of our marketing plans
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.