Automation from confirmation to settlement, designed for the commodities and FX markets.
Reduce Your Settlement Risk
Cutting-edge automation technology with enterprise-grade security
so you can manage your post-trade workflow with confidence
Settle with confidence
- Automate and manage precious metal settlements through a single interface
- Reduce counterparty settlement risk through Simultaneous Settlement
- Affirm your SSIs automatically — without manual entry, time-consuming emails or phone calls to every counterparty
- See where your funds are with real-time visibility into settlements and balances
Save time and overhead costs
- Eliminate 90 percent of time spent on post-trade process management through automation
- Free up team capacity to focus on more strategic tasks
- Reduce capital costs through trade compression, limiting counterparty exposure and margin requirements
Works for any counterparty — no integration required
- No installation or integration required
- Streamline confirmation and settlement netting for all counterparties within a single platform — whether or not they work with Paxos
- Submit trade details in your preferred format, including SWIFT, CSV, SFTP, API, bulk upload or by click-to-confirm
Increase security and auditability
- Leverage enterprise-grade information security to access automatically generated audit data and reports quickly and securely
- Reduce information leakage and fraud risk by limiting email and paper workflow
- Access raw data and bespoke reports to benchmark counterparty operational performance
How It Works
Automated Post-Trade services simplify settlement and reduce errors
Trade executed and confirmed
Execute trades as you do today, using your existing platforms and relationships. Paxos receives trade data in any format, including API, JSON, CSV, XLS, XML, PDF, and automatically confirms your trades–or alerts you of discrepancies.
Automated settlement affirmations matched by Paxos
Paxos automatically calculates and verifies payment and delivery amounts, locations and SSIs with all counterparties.
Paxos processes the instructions
Paxos automatically generates and sends transfer instructions to your banks, vaults, warehouses and depositories.
Paxos automates simultaneous settlement and manages withdrawals
Cash and Precious Metals are held in your own account until the point of settlement, at which point they are simultaneously transferred, reducing risk.
Value of transactions confirmed
Number of transactions confirmed
A Look Inside the Paxos Post-Trade Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
We believe we are the most cost effective post-trade automation platform in the market. Set-up costs are typically zero, allowing you to get started with no upfront cost or risk. Pricing is based on volume, with enterprise packages available. Request a quote by emailing email@example.com.
We’re constantly expanding our capabilities based on the needs of our clients. Today Paxos Post-Trade can automatically confirm and settle trades for over 125 product codes, including precious metals, base metals, energy, freight, agricultures and FX. Our platform is built to scale — new assets can be added as quickly as within one business day. Request a new product by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paxos Post-Trade provides full end-to-end automation of the post trade lifecycle, from trade confirmations to settlement affirmations and transfer instructions. This includes end-to-end transfer instruction management for depositories.
Using Paxos and a single feed of trade level data, you can automatically create trade confirmations, calculate and agree net settlement amounts and generate transfer instructions.
Schedule a demo! A Paxos Post-Trade representative would be happy to walk you through the platform’s features and benefits in a live demo. Email us at email@example.com to schedule.