Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets–from money to gold to securities–will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to the COO to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Chief of Staff to the COO will work as an extension of the executive management team to own and drive ad hoc projects to successful completion. The person in this role should be able to work autonomously with minimal guidance to execute projects at the highest level.
Who You Are:
- You have significant startup or high growth experience under your belt.
- You have the ability to quickly learn new areas of competency as the company faces new challenges
- You have strong project management orientation with the ability to communicate issues/concerns before they become fires and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion to solve for them
- You are comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Marketing, HR)
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You will drive delivery of operational milestones set by the COO within the business and at the company-wide level by ensuring rigor through best-in-class project management practices and by applying critical thinking to each business decision
- You will develop and deliver solutions to complex problems that do not have toolkits or playbooks (i.e. never been done before at Paxos or never been done period) but have a significant impact on the business
- You will identify and solve challenges the company will and is facing due to the expansion of the business and strategic initiatives
What’s your favorite thing about working at Paxos?
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.