Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year. Since launch, the Paxos Confirmation Service has confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for a VP of People to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The VP of People will oversee the Talent Acquisition and People Development team. This leader is passionately focused on employees and has experience building out a People operation, with a specific focus on both Leadership Development and Technical Recruiting. The successful candidate will own people programs such as the continuous feedback framework, performance calibration, learning roadmap, manager and culture effectiveness. Additionally, the VP of People will drive Paxos towards meeting our growing, aggressive demand for talent, while keeping our hiring bar incredibly high.
Who You Are:
- You’re a People Development leader with 10-15 years of experience working at both strategic and executional levels.Your knowledge and expertise are backed by your experiences in both Talent Acquisition and People Development.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with leadership teams and department leads
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and previous exposure to high-growth, fast paced and collaborative environments
- You have a thorough understanding of relevant employment regulations, laws, and requirements
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- As the Talent Acquisition Leader, you will:
- Oversee recruiting strategy; drive best practices to attract top talent and plan for staffing resources
- Partner with the VP of Marketing & Communications to help build a world-class employer brand
- Utilize insights from recruiting analytics, metrics-based operational processes and effective coaching skills to build a TA team with strong business partnership capabilities.
- As the People Development Leader, you will:
- Implement appropriate tools, technology, processes and initiatives to provide support for Paxos employees all over the world
- Work closely with our Executive Team to foster a culture that promotes the Paxos mission and maintains the highest standards of performance
- Build strong people managers and a repeatable model for manager effectiveness training
- Develop initiatives to ensure Paxos’ employees’ growth, development and retention
- Own company-wide goal setting and 360 review process
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations issues, working alongside and coaching departments leads, as needed
- Conduct compensation and benefits analysis and make recommendations on changes
- Foster clear communication plans around organizational change
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.