Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Technical Solutions Engineers are the voice of the customer, bridging the gap between product, engineering, and client facing teams. This role is highly collaborative and focuses on ensuring a smooth client experience by tackling high priority issues and driving resolution of technical escalations. A Technical Solutions Engineer is self-motivated, can read and write code, and can handle a fast-paced environment. A Technical Solutions Engineer will be a key player in providing technical customer support and incident management support for Paxos’ live production systems.
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 of systems administration experience, specifically with live production systems
- You can triage customer issues and communicate clearly to provide an excellent customer service experience
- You can perform technical analysis on production systems behavior and suggest corrective and preventative maintenance
- You can intake and triage production requests and issues and prioritize them based on business impact
- You can coordinate with business and engineering stakeholders to help them understand the current state of production requests or issues
- You understand REST API concepts in order to be able to onboard our customers onto our platform. Experience with FIX protocol will be a strong plus.
- You have a good understanding of security and cryptographic protocols to help troubleshoot customers’ requests/issues
- Optional: Experience with trading systems is a plus
- Optional: Experience with AWS is a plus
- Optional: You have software engineering experience with .NET and Java
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for onboarding our customers for API and FIX integration. This requires generating credentials, coordinating with customers and troubleshooting any connectivity issues.
- You’ll become a subject matter expert on our systems, cryptocurrencies, and blockchains and be responsible for being the first level of support for production systems. This requires intaking, triaging and prioritizing both business requests and technical issues.
- You’ll be responsible for clearly unpacking and describing issues and their impact to business and engineering stakeholders.
- You’ll be able to use SQL and other data processing tools to understand feature usage and make informed decisions.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.