Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Senior Recruiter will play a key role in fueling the growth of the Paxos team and its need to aggressively hire top-tier talent. This role directly impacts the next generation of leaders and talent that will build and grow the company.
Who You Are:
- You have 1-4 years of talent acquisition experience under your belt
- You understand how to engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- You have experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers.
- You have basic understanding of reporting templates and ability to use tools such as Google Sheets
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You will manage and build a strong, consistent pipeline of candidates for roles across all business lines aiming to optimize and reduce time to hire.
- You will find and engage passive candidates, own the full recruitment life-cycle and develop new processes and workflows.
- You will demonstrate a deep understanding of the market intel by developing relevant candidate mappings for where external talent pools exist.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.